The Office of Admission of University of Santo Tomas said the official release of USTET results will be on January 28, 2013. The results can be accessed online starting this date. The link to the list of USTET 2013 passers is also available here.
Once officially released, you can start checking the application status.
The application status will be given after you entered the data needed.
- If you Passed you can already confirm your slot.
- If it remarks For Interview, you have to undergo interview for your chosen program’s admission process.
- If it says On Waiting List, your scores have qualified you for your chosen program. Unfortunately, you chose a quota course and the limited number of slots have already been filled up.
- If it says Academic Placement, your score made the university’s cut-off grade even if your score have not qualified for your chosen program.
- If you Did not Qualify, it means you have to try your luck with other institutions.
Students who passed or qualify are asked to present these general requirements:
- Please bring USTET Permit / Result Form for identification purposes.
- Pay a non-refundable reservation fee of PhP 5,000.00. (This shall be deducted from the tuition fee upon enrolment.)
- Please submit the following requirements on the date specified by the Office of the Dean:
- Original copy of Form 138 (High School Report Card);
- One (1) certificate of Good Moral Character from principal and guidance counselor or class adviser;
- One (1) pc. 2″ x 2″ picture;
- Original copy of verified Alien Certificate of Registration (ACR) for Resident or Immigrant aliens; passport/student visa for non-resident aliens.
- Failure to comply with the above requirements will mean forfeiture of your enrolment slot.