On Monday, the Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) and the Board for Professional Teachers (BPT) had announced that 25,136 elementary teachers out of 50,997 examinees (49.29%) and 20,834 secondary teachers out of 47,892 examinees (43.50%) successfully passed the Licensure Examination for Teachers (L.E.T.) given last September 30, 2012 in 22 testing centers all over the Philippines.
The Board for Professional Teachers, which is composed of Dr. Faith M. Bachiller as Chairman, Dr. Reynaldo T. Peña and Dr. Jesus L. Nieves as members, said the dates and venues for the oathtaking ceremonies of the new successful examinees in the said examination WILL BE ANNOUNCED LATER.
According to PRC and the BPT registration for the issuance of Professional Identification Card (ID) and Certificate of Registration will start on December 5, 2012.
The requirements for the issuance of Certificate of Registration and Professional Identification Card (ID) are the following:
- duly accomplished Oath Form or Panunumpa ng Propesyonal
- latest Community Tax Certificate (Cedula)
- 1 piece 1” x 1” picture (colored with white background and complete name tag)
- 2 pieces 2” x 2” picture (colored with white background and complete name tag)
- metered documentary stamp for the Oath Form
- the Initial Registration Fee of P600 and Annual Registration Fee of P450 for 2012-2015.
Stay up-to-date with us, and get more info regarding the oathtaking schedule by liking us on Facebook, following us on Twitter, and/or subscribing us via email.