An initial 20 nurses attended classes at the living room of his house. These 20 nurses took and passed the CGFNS both Nursing and English exams successfully. News spread out and nurses from different parts of the country and even as far as the Middle East started to flock to the Northern Luzon area, seeking the help of Uncle Marlon to pass the CGFNS exam and be their ticket to go to America. Filipino Nurses call him "Diwata ng CGFNS" and truly, he is proven by the thousands of nurses who are deployed at various states of America and they owe their success to Uncle Marlon.
Review Program: LOCAL RN, CGFNS, NCLEX
Address: 3F Cooyeesan Hotel Plaza, Naguilian cor. Asin Rd., Baguio City, PHILIPPINES
Contact No: +63 074 446 3268
Email: [email protected]
Marlon Ray Labagnoy Review Center
Cebu Information Office
528 Gen Maxilom Avenue Sta Cruz, Cebu City, PHILIPPINES
Office Ph: +63 032 254 9677, 253 1160 loc. 217
Fax: +63 032 254 9660
Additional Info: The facts on the MRLRC LOCAL RN, CGFNS, NCLEX-RN CAT REVIEW:
- Complete BOARD OF NURSING required hours of review emphasizing the Nursing Process approach.
- Tape recording is not permitted. We reserve the right to inspect for taping equipment. Course consolidates content form such subjects as Medical-Surgical.
- Obstetric, Pediatric and Psychiatric Nursing. The subjects are no longer considered as separate specialties, instead, they are interwoven and integrated throughout each presentation.
- Most of our reviewees passed the LOCAL RN, CGFNS & NCLEX-RN CAT examination for the first time! Our track record is impressive. Ask a friend or a co-worker about our successful results.
A TRADITION OF EXCELLENCE!
- With most updated review materials never seen in any bookstore in the Philippines.
- Your success is our guarantee. Content and test format are based on the National League of Nursing Mobility Profile II. Test-Map typical standardized test.
Here's how you'll benefit from MRLRC LOCAL RN, CGFNS & NCLEX-RN CAT REVIEW:
- Build your confidence with tips on test taking preparation and lots of practice questions.
- Master the content with an in-depth review of all the clinical review and latest information you'll need to know.
- Get the insights and hints from Mr. Marlon Ray G. Labagnoy, the most experienced in LOCAL RN, CGFNS & NCLEX-RN CAT review style and technique.
- With excellent and brilliant line-up of reviewers direct from University of Sto. Tomas, University of the Philippines and other reputable Universities in the country.